Vina Subbasin Technical Webinar: Preliminary Basin Setting Results
Supporting Vina Groundwater Sustainability Plan Development
June 9, 1- 4 pm*
*We encourage participants to join the meeting early to get situated with the technology (See tips for virtual participation below). The meeting will be open at 12:45 PM.
Presentation will include:
- Components of the Hydrogeologic Conceptual Model (characteristics of the groundwater system)
- Historical and Current Water Budget Preliminary Results
- Water Budgets for scenarios considering Future growth and Climate Change
- Overview of Next Steps
The meeting will be an online webinar with an opportunity for the public to comment and ask questions. The presentation slides will be posted the day before the event so participants can download them in advance and follow along without the need for internet, if necessary. The webinar will also be recorded and posted to the Vina GSA website for later viewing.
The Vina Stakeholder Advisory Committee will further discuss this content at their upcoming meeting on June 16, 9 am-12 pm.
ACCESSING THE ONLINE MEETING
We recommend logging 15 minutes early to get set up and address any technical issues before the meeting starts. There are two methods for joining the meeting:
1) Easiest Option - One-Click to Join: https://cbuilding.zoom.us/j/96224743096
2) Or call in by phone: +16699006833,,96224743096#
3) Or Manually Dial: +1 669 900 6833 US then enter Meeting ID: 962 2474 3096
Technical Questions? Contact Mariana Rivera-Torres (email@example.com)
Tips for Virtual Participation:
- Please mute yourself when you are not speaking. This helps cut down on background noise like sirens, landlines, rambunctious housemates, etc.
- Please check that your video camera is on. We encourage that you also join us via video. Seeing each other’s faces makes for a more engaging experience.
- If you know you have less than optimal internet connection, we urge you to join through both a phone (for audio) and your computer (for video). You may do so by joining the online meeting via the Zoom link and opting to join via phone audio. When you are dialing in, please be sure to enter your participant ID. Here is a step-by-step guide to help: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362663-Joining-a-meeting-by-phone
- Rename yourself after logging into Zoom. We ask that you please rename yourself by hovering over your name in the “Participants” tab. Please change your name to be First name Last Name, Affiliation; so we can identify and engage each other better. Ex. “Tania Carlone (CBI, Facilitator)”
- Bring a learning mindset as we try out new technology to maximize engagement in this online setting!