The Sustainable Groundwater Management Act (SGMA) passed in the fall of 2014, establishes a new structure for managing groundwater resources in California and requires adoption of a Groundwater Sustainability Plan (GSP) by January 30, 2022. A single GSP has been prepared for the Vina GSA Subbasin.
Entire GSP with Appendices:Vina_GSP_09.10.2021.pdf
GSP Chapters 1-7GSP Chapters 1-7 Only.pdf
GSP AppendicesGSP Appendices All.pdf
GSP Chapters and Appendices (separated in individual sections)01_Table of Contents.pdf02_Executive Summary.pdfCh 1 - Plan Area.pdfCh 2 - Basin Setting.pdfCh 3 - Sustainable Mgmt Criteria.pdfCh 4 - Monitoring Network.pdfCh 5 - Project Mgmt Actions.pdfCh 6 - Plan Implementation.pdfCh 7 - References.pdfApp 1-A Cooperation Agreement and Notice of Intent.pdfApp 1-B Joint Powers Agreement.pdfApp 1-C Groundwater Status Report for 2020 Water Year.pdfApp 1-D Communication and Engagement Plan.pdfApp 2-A and 2-B GDE Maps and Water Budget Maps.pdfApp 3-A and 3-B Figures and Hydrographs.pdfApp 6-A Northern Sac Valley Inter-basin Coordination Report.pdf
The public review draft incorporates comments and input received from the Vina Subbasin Stakeholder Advisory Committee (SHAC), Vina GSA Board and Rock Creek Reclamation District GSA Board, and general public.
We want to hear from YOU - Submit your comments by October 19, 2021.
We welcome public comments on the GSP. Comments will be included for consideration by the SHAC and GSA Boards at future meetings.
Comments can be submitted in a variety of ways:
- Preferred method so that we can better organize public comments: Email with the Comment Tracking Spreadsheet to VinaGSA@gmail.com. Subject line: Vina GSP Comments
- Email comments to VinaGSA@gmail.com. Subject line: Vina GSP Comments
- Comments with attachment sent via this website click here. Subject line: Vina GSP Comments
- Written correspondence via postal service:
Butte County Department of Water & Resource Conservation
RE: Vina Subbasin GSP
308 Nelson Avenue
Oroville, CA 95965
- During SHAC and Board meetings (see the calendar for meeting dates)
Do you have Projects and Management Actions (PMAs) that you would like to submit? Click here.